Mel Miles found some more letters from his correspondence with Martin
Fleischmann. He sent them to me. I scanned them and added around 200 pages
to this document:

Fleischmann, M. and M. Miles, Letters from Martin Fleischmann to Melvin
Miles, R. Carter, M.C.H. McKubre, and J. Rothwell, Editors. 2018,
LENR-CANR.org.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Fleischmanlettersfroa.pdf

(If you click on this link and you do not see "Revised May 2018" on the
first page, press Refresh.)

The content is mostly the same as it was before. You may find that puzzling
gaps in the correspondence have been closed. Some letters said things like:
"My response to your numbered questions follow . . ." where the numbered
questions were missing. (1998-07-03, p. 218)

One revelation is the abominable behavior by the management at China Lake,
described in 1997-05-12, starting on p. 152. See especially the memo on p.
158. It is depressing.

I added a funny comment by Fleischmann to the introduction: "P.P.P.P.P.P.S.
You may think that I am a very suspicious person. Of course, this is
absolutely correct." (1999-11-19)