Its already been built and generating copious amounts of energy, or at least that is what they claimed it would do...

http://rarenergia.com.br/

Nigel

On 31/05/2018 18:27, Vibrator ! wrote:
I've found Bessler's gain principle.  The energy density's obviously 'infinite', and power density's limited only by material constraints.

A propulsion application is also implied, but not yet tested.

I've put together some WM2D sims, independently metering all component variables of the input / output energy, for cross-referencing consistency - no stone is left unturned, and there are no gaps.  All values have also been checked with manual calcs.  The results are incontrovertible - this is neither mistake, nor psychosis.

It's been a week since achieving certainty, yet all i've done in that time is stare in disbelief at the results.

Yet it's no 'happy accident' either - i worked out the solution from first principles, then put together a mechanism that does what the maths do, confirming the theory.

I'm understandably even more incredulous at the implications of the CoM violation than the CoE one, yet the latter's entirely dependent upon the former.  Both are being empirically measured, in a direct causal relationship.

This absolutely demands immediate wider attention.

But who in their right mind would even look at it?  How do i bring it to the attentions of the 'right' people - the ones that need to know about it, and who can join in the R&D - without resorting to futile crank-emails to universities and govt. departments etc.?

I've wasted a week, so far.  Too long, already.

Pretty much blinded in the headlights here.. i could sorely do with making a few bob off it, but at the same time it's too important to sit on - so how to reconcile these conflicting priorities?

I'd like to post up the sims here, or at least provide a link to them, just to share the findings with ANYONE able to comprehend them...  it's just classical mechanics (or at least, the parts that can actually be measured) - force, mass and motion.  The absolute basics.  Simply no room for error or ambiguity. Unequivocal 'free' energy; currently around 190% of unity.  You definitely want to see this, and i desperately want to share it.

What should i do though?  How does one proceed, in this kind of situation?