This is one of my best reviews.  Many were worse.  I am glad that I stopped
writing science papers and started programming apps.  I have quite a line up of
them now.  The videos have proven to be quite a challenge.   Perhaps some
actors or friends would be of help.   Linked below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/cluster?clp=igNLChkKEzc5NDIzODk2OTkwODk5NTA4NjQQCBgDEiwKJmNvbS56bmlkYXJzaWNfc2NpZW5jZV9ib29rcy52b2ljZXN0YWZmEAEYAxgB:S:ANO1ljIZ-lo&gsr=Ck6KA0sKGQoTNzk0MjM4OTY5OTA4OTk1MDg2NBAIGAMSLAomY29tLnpuaWRhcnNpY19zY2llbmNlX2Jvb2tzLnZvaWNlc3RhZmYQARgDGAE%3D:S:ANO1ljKIKA4

the latest review.

Dr. Ian A. I'anson wrote:
 'impedance matching' does appear to be a reasonably effective approach.
However...it offers no advantage over the usual approach

How can he say that when every second word in the text says that the approach
leads to new energy and propulsion?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/RMKZ94P7BC7BF/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00AD6ARD6
Frank Z