From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 11:39:32 AM
To: Vortex-l
Subject: [Vo]:2001 with a Twist

The plot of Clarke's masterpiece of prophetic insight revolves around several
large black slab artifacts and their "magnetic anomalies" which had been placed
around the solar system and which exerted a continuous but small influence on
human cultural development and evolution - but were otherwise fairly
non-obtrusive. The civilization that placed them here in antiquity can easily
be identified with Divinity in its various forms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolith_(Space_Odyssey)

https://www.wired.com/story/2001-a-space-odyssey-predicted-the-future50-years-ago/

A few in Silicon Valley and elsewhere had imagined that the film 2001 - A Space
Odyssey was more or less about HAL and AI with passing consideration given to
the Monoliths and how they came to be but in a strange twist, there are a few
reasons in the coming days to suggest that we may discover one of Clarke's
actual monolithic artifacts before we have perfected HAL January 1 2019 could
be a red-letter day.

In short, in a few days a NASA mission will be approaching a mysterious black
object which they are depicting simply as a "space rock" even though there is a
most unusual level of darkness about it, and its actual features are unknown -
which opens up avenues for speculation. No other object has a few of its
features.

https://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/new-horizons-approaching-ultima-thule/

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/newhorizons/main/index.html

One far-out possibility is that "Ultima Thule" as the rock is being called, was
indeed just a space rock at one time, but was transformed into something like a
huge monolith, in the sense of an observatory or station which is capable of
exerting some small level of influence over our solar system in the same
fashion as Clarke's monoliths.

A couple of curious facts make this unlikely scenario seem almost possible, at
least to anyone who will buy into LENR. <g>

A few on the far fringe think we have been given a "sign" of what to expect,
closer to home. ¿quién sabe?

NASA publishes the image of a mysterious perfectly rectangular iceberg -
Infinity
Explorers<https://infinityexplorers.com/mysterious-perfectly-rectangular-iceberg>

<https://infinityexplorers.com/mysterious-perfectly-rectangular-iceberg>

NASA publishes the image of a mysterious perfectly rectangular iceberg -...

NASA has caused an earthquake in social networks after posting an image of a
perfectly rectangular iceberg in An...