This is all done with SQL (structured query language) which IBM invented in
the 1970s. There is nothing to it. For example, to make a table of JMNS 15,
the commands are:

SELECT
    Recnum,    (Record number)
    Author,
    AllAuthors,
    YearPublished,
    Title,
    Description,  (The title as formatted by EndNote, such as: Abbenseth,
R. and H. Wipf, *Thermal Expansion and Lattice Anharmonicity of Pd-H and
Pd-D Alloys*. J. Phys. F: Met. Phys., 1980. *10*: p. 353)
    Publisher,     (Various different fields in EndNote that I decided to
cram into one field)
    Volume,
    Link,             (The URL, such as:
https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/AdamenkoSthepossibl.pdf)
    DateUploaded,
    Abstract,
    Keywords,
    SearchAll     (Various fields converted to strings and concatenated. A
programmer's cheap trick.)
FROM
    papers
WHERE
   Publisher = 'J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci.' AND
   Volume = 15
ORDER BY
   Author, YearPublished, Title

Okay, it is a little more involved that that, plus you have to decide the
display format. But it is simple. Now that I have it running, I can make
another table in a few minutes. So, if there is some arrangement of the
data that people would like to see, let me know.

You can do your own searches with the summary or detailed screens:

https://lenr-canr.org/index/Papers/

https://lenr-canr.org/index/Details/

If there is a search you often do, I can pre-program it and add it to the
menu, here:

https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1081

Peter Hagelstein prefers the old-fashioned way of doing things. That is, a
Ctrl-F search here:

https://www.lenr-canr.org/DetailOnly.htm