bobcook wrote:
> You say it is easy to measure pulsed power at the wall of the Godes reactor
> and suggest the measurements were accomplished, but covered up... You should
> suggest a method to do this “easy” measurement.

Bob,

Apparently my main underlying assumption - which is apparently reversed from
yours - is that the energy expended to create the special pulses MUST BE
included as part of the input - even if it is much higher than what is actually
contained in the pulses when they appear at the reactor. There is no free lunch
obtainable from comparing low grade power (heat) to extremely high grade power
(pulsed charges).
For instance if pulse creation expends 50% more energy than grid AC - but is
absolutely required for success, then one cannot logically ignore the loss and
claim OU when much or all of the gain is required to make the pulses initially.
IOW - one cannot assert that the net energy of producing a complex waveform
should not also include all of the losses.
High grade power is special - very special, and the losses have to included to
calculate net gain.

Thereforw to answer your question specifically, anyone can buy a simple AC
wattmeter from Amazon for 20 bucks to do the job of ascertaining real input
power from the grid. It is beyond belief to suggest that this was not done.