I look at this through the lens of my mathematical equations.  The strong
magnetic field aligns the nucleons like in a MRI machine.  An element of shock
at a frequency of 1 million meters per second condenses the nucleons.
Then there is magic.  The spin orbit force is ejected from the system and the
probability of nuclear transition is proportionate the vibration at the
dimensional frequency of one megahertz meter squared.
This shock has the unfortunate secondary effect of destroying the magnet.
Or perhaps the energetic effect is just due to the withering of the magnets.
Who needs a rotating motor to text the effect?  Can the shock be applied in a
direction that reinforces the field of magnet?
I probably need to try some of this but I am getting old and tired of it all.
Today I am going to Starbucks and plan to drink coffee and talk about other
things.
Frank