In the upcoming ICCF22 conference, Tadahiko Mizuno will report increased
excess heat with nickel mesh coated with palladium. The results are
dramatic, so we decided to upload a preprint of his paper. To understand
the calorimetry, you have to read his ICCF21 paper. Unfortunately, the
ICCF21 Proceedings have not yet been published. So I decided to upload
preprints of both papers:

ICCF21: Mizuno, T. and J. Rothwell, *Excess Heat from Palladium Deposited
on Nickel (preprint)*. J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci., 2019. 29

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTexcessheata.pdf

ICCF22: Mizuno, T. and J. Rothwell. *Increased Excess Heat from Palladium
Deposited on Nickel (Preprint)*. in *The 22nd International Conference for
Condensed Matter Nuclear Science ICCF-22*. 2019. Assisi, Italy

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTincreasede.pdf

Here is the abstract for the latest paper:

Abstract

We have developed an improved method of producing excess heat with nickel
mesh coated with palladium. The new method produces higher power, a larger
output to input ratio, and it can be controlled effectively. With 50 W of
input, it produces ~250 W of excess heat, and with 300 W it produces ~2 to
3 kW. This paper is a comprehensive description of the apparatus, the
reactant, and the method. We hope this paper will allow others to replicate
the experiment.

[The abstract shows Fig. 6 from the paper, which I cannot upload here. Have
a look.]