It's not really clear to me whether he re-calibrated everything with the
new reactor.  In the first set of experiments (first paper), he had two
reactors and would switch between them.  The second set, he only shows a
50W calibration and 0W.  I graphed input power by reactor temp, and it
looks awfully uniform (and quite similar to a normal heating curve).  It
would be nice to have calibration data to add to the chart.

[image: image.png]