> It is a normal heating curve! It is a calibration. It looks pretty bumpy
> to me. That's ambient temp fluctuations, I think.

Not so.  I used the data from his active run to create that chart.

He re-calibrates everything, every time he puts reactors into the box and
> seals it up. He does the procedures graphed in the Calorimetry section of
> the new paper. The traverse test and so on. He leaves the reactors in for a
> long time in some cases. Months. He can recalibrate anytime.
>
> He also cleans out the fan and does other maintenance before starting a
> run.

He probably needs to include more data.  We're kind of left taking his word
for it.  It is such an amazing result that he should at least end with
another calibration.