Dear Bob C.

I can picture the neutrino as being involved in the interaction between
electron and nucleus. However, my picture is definitely non-standard. At
the short distance of deep-orbits from the nucleus, the neutrino
(considered to be similar to photons) would be in the "longitudinal photon"
mode. I view the neutrino mass as oscillating (probably averaging to zero)
and therefore not subject to accurate measure. This oscillation (if time
dilated) could explain the GSI time anomaly (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino#GSI_anomaly).

With all of the contradictions and problems with present neutrino models, I
would consider alternative models to be nearly as valid as "accepted"
models. I would consider the present concepts of spin, ang mom, mass, and
even charge to be suspect. While what you have added in your most recent
email contributes to my thoughts, I was hoping that you might have
something that was absolutely convincing. I'll make a couple comments there.

Andrew
_ _ _