From: Frank Znidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2019 9:20 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Dense Higgs field LENR theory

Here it is as it was said in 2000.  I got it right on the money then.
https://www.osti.gov/biblio/787504-motion-constants

It was also published by IE in 1998.  I was 5% off then.  Then went 20 years of
no comment.I have a web page on the subject but have not updated it for 15
years.  The book is the latest and ina nice format.