Axil:

90 years of SM nonsense are enough.

These guys - most mathematicians than only did understand square integrals... - just did throw away magnetism because it was above their simple mind.

Thanks to computers we today can integrate thousands of non linear coupled differential equations of very high polynomial degree.

Everything about dense matter that is potential based only is simply math rubbish. Such reasoning only works on high levels of atomic potentials where 1/r3 is not noticeable.

Thus try to understand that a low density field paper(small potentials only) can explain nothing about basic (dense-) physics in the world.

There are many LENR model based on coherence of matter waves that should work like solitons. But unluckily dense matter is composed of different isotopes and there usually is no coherence possible.

Thus I always hear/see people with fantastic ideas but no clue of reality. 50% of today's papers already fail on children level math & logic.

I hope you are still able to distinguish behavior ("like monopole") and reality. Reality is a Lagrangian (based on magnetism of course!) that contains the force equation that fits for all explanations you give - else its just comedy or fun.

J.W.