If only this were to be believed...
Brillouin - by way of Robert Godes sez: “By using standard industrial
manufacturing processes for our reactor test systems, we have identified an
engineering pathway for manufacturing Brillouin Energy’s reactor prototypes."
Which is to say he knows the pathway to commercialization, but is he on it?

If nothing else, Godes apparently charmed the tech writer Michael Coates at

https://innotechtoday.com/cold-fusion-cars/

Innovation & Tech Today is a lesser known quarterly magazine showcasing the
latest innovative technologies.

"Every quarter our experts and writers aim to find fascinating stories,
products, and people across a variety of industries"...
AFAIK this publication is not a PR machine, but they did not ask hard questions
and it is a lightweight piece ...

Maybe Brillouin is further along than people realize.