*From:* Jürg Wyttenbach <ju...@datamart.ch>
*Sent:* Monday, November 11, 2019 3:59:57 PM
*To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
*Subject:* Re: [Vo]:Science discoveries how LENR works
Bob:

Does your understanding of the source of a magnetic field include a lower limit on the magnitude of the field? You speak of resonant fields being active in particle condensation—i.e., creation.  Can those resonances be infinitesimal or infinite in frequency?  If not why not?

Classically a EM wave is of infinite large size and dilutes to "nothing". Nevertheless to detect it we need a system that obeys the law(s) of a minimal action. But this does not answer the question where the EM energy is going to? Without introducing an ether like construct we will not find an answer. But this is the other end of the story.

Coupling in my understanding is followed by an action and needs a force between the actors. Any two 2D orthogonal magnetic lines can symmetrically couple. The radius of such a faint interaction is close to infinite. This could directly lead to the idea that magnetic lines are the ether itself and only a curvature makes them visible.

Mass as we understand it is a stable EM field with a constant curvature on a closed orbit. Only well defined amounts of mass are stable as the relation between mass and and virtual charge in average must be constant. I'm pretty sure that after some creative work we will be able to derive all possible stable masses and also will be able to describe the decay of unstable ones.

Unluckily SO(4) introduces a new hurdle due to the fact as we have a 4(6) dimensional single side surface that in a projection to our classic mechanics needs a complex treating. To illustrate this: The rigid momenta (+,-spin) in all dimension do vanish but not their action. If you e.g. squeeze a proton then the "strong force" decreases what causes the centrifugal force to dominate and forces the proton to expand again. Even more weird is adding magnetic flux. Adding on stable new orbit in average decreases  charge (because space-time-volume decreases) - adding to a wave increases (internal) charge.

Standard tensor calculous will not work for a general EM-mass solution in SO(4) as the action is circular. Quaternions works for a subclass of the problems namely the Clifford torus based core flux. But the connections to 6D needs more brain power added.

J.W.