I closed out this one. ..............
I now consider this first effort to be abandoned.  I as the inventor need to
obtain considerately more credibility in order to peruse such goals.  My book
alone will not do it.  My work is under review at the National Science
Foundation.  A positive review may allow my efforts to be the basis of an
experimental campaign.  I expect no such positive responce.
Right now as a retired perhaps I should stick with what I know best; hanging
out at Starbucks.  I will let you know if anything significant happens.
Frank Znidarsic