Jones---

Do you know if anyone seen covid19 data from Russia—has it been faked???

Bob

From: Jürg Wyttenbach<mailto:ju...@datamart.ch>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:18 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:China will emerge from the coronavirus crisis stronger than
the U.S.

The first question I usually ask in a construction material store. It this made
in China? The same for sanitary products or household machines that contain
parts made in China.

I want to avoid to buy rubbish!

But in UK where the local industry is on the same level as China and you can
only choose between UK-rubbish or China rubbish. Most things we need can be
fabricated with robots today. The initial investment might be a bit larger than
going to China but worst: All the net profit is under control again. Currently
the China business is attractive because nobody can control any fake invoices
inside China and fake export prices they charge the local distributor in our
country. Net margins - in relation to customers price - usually are between 500
and 2000%.

This has nothing to do with economic power its simply broad range fraud.

1987 Switzerland started the first fully automated assembly of the famous
swatch. All parts are smaller than the I-phone parts and total cost when
leaving the factory were 5.- Swiss francs/watch.

Why is Apple going to China for theh I-phone assembly?? Albeit we can do
everything they need since more than 30 years????

Answer is simple: They parked about 50'000'000'000$ undeclared (not taxed) net
income, offshore. The whole China story is about cheating western democracies
and paying hidden bonus to the top management and more tax-free benefits to
investors. How top management fraud works can be learned from Gohsn that headed
Nissan/Renault and at least has stolen 100'000'000$.

J.W.