On 28.06.2020 01:50, Che wrote:
Is it your claim that mass is a function of the inertia of spinning energy -- here, in some toroidal form..?

Yes exactly that is what SO(4) physics shows with the highest possible precision.

I was referring to the mathematical analysis of bulk matter rather than any sort of underlying particle theory of matter.

If matter is composed of point particles separated by some distance, then each point particle could have a finite mass connected to it.

Harry

Such an approach is similar to statistical thermodynamics where we define some class rules to get some useful information. For engineering all methods are allowed/should be used! But keep in mind there as there is no ideal gas there is also no ideal point mass - and always we do have mixtures.

J.W.

--
Jürg Wyttenbach
Bifangstr. 22