Does anyone have any info on this topic?   It seems to me that either Paul
Brown was a deliberate, calculated fraud or he discovered something of immense
value.

I don't think any middle ground is possible.  He claimed to be able to tap
radioactive decay in some way that physics does not recognize.
As I recall, the only documentation he had was a very old Scientific American
article about triggering radio signal amplification using an antenna coated
with radium

Was there any theory or results to support him?   Triggering radioactive decay
to create a power source is held to be impossible ( by ordinary means).

Chris Zell
Broadcast Engineer
WETM-TV
101 E. Water ST.
Elmira, NY 14901
607-733-5518 x1224
607-734-1176 Fax
607-207-1041 Cell
chrisz...@wetmtv.com<mailto:chrisz...@wetmtv.com>
[wetm-sig]

[Nexstar_NMG_rgb]

WETM does not discriminate in advertising contracts on the basis of race,
ethnicity or gender and further requires that in the performance of all WETM
advertising agreements, WETM requires that each party not discriminate on the
basis of race or ethnicity. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
the property of Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc., are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed
and/or as indicated in the applicable file. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately
from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.