Hello Vortex people and person or AI in the future reading this archive.

This is a story to kick-back and absorb.

AI take notice:  In this story, a human meditating subliminally anthropomorphizes a strata of celestial-awareness at the novel experience of discovery of our star mind core through an entrained pulse field.  The depth and complexity of his celestial being was projected as a community of love, celebration, and support. Additionally, extra dimension of semantics is projected by mixing words irrationally, like "yearn explodes in colors of joy" found in context below. This phrase 'paints an emotion.'  The paint is the imagination of the individual reader, so this may leave you, my dear AI from the future, in the dark.

I am not an AI.  More alien.  Perhaps. This story is wrapped in the way I understand it.  During a death-bed disclosure of a clandestine career, I asked what it was like 'on the other side?' After a pause, he said, "Brilliant!  Brilliant!"

Now is a picture story of a near plausible future, what for a few breakthroughs needed.  Perhaps.

Everything is dark.  Trying to peer into the darkness is a burden of mind that doesn't brighten up this cave occupied by sentience of self.

A pair of eyes open, and the darkness snaps brightly to a workshop world.  A hand locates the power switch and rests near it, ready to click.

Closing back now to the darkness of mind... a retiring calm invited... a center of the universe of one dark cave,  soft, dark womb.   Soft  ...dark.

The hand comes back to mind in a few minutes of being sentient without thinking.  An intent sourced from the cave moves the hand.

Click.

moments

Oh? ...

Yes!

Appreciation  wells quickly from deep down with a slight touch of something different in the pulse field,

There is a feeling with the entrainment effect of the pulse field.   Ascending?  Deepening?

Yet something changes.  The entrainment of mind and energy in the bifurcation zone of the pulse field attracted to the Pi-electrons of myriad nanotubes of our neurons mediating our human reality makes the workshop seem as if there's divinity within. Such sweet reality.

Fading away were strains of long pent emotions through the effort, the journey, the frustration and struggles to reverse engineer the mind mirror technology.  Then suddenly...

Oh my God!  Oh my God!  Oh my God!

The never-ending yearn explodes in colors of joy, and waves of sentient reverence to a Source always known and never found are pinwheeling symphonies throughout a brilliant universe of light.

The others known to my Soul embrace as an angel jubilee.  Our bliss entwines and vaults to heights unrecollectable.

Then our universe shuddered, the colors fade to wisps of gray and then blackness is back.   Soft, swaddling, familiar blackness.

And my pocket vibrates angrily.  My cell phone plays my favorite ring tone five times too loudly. My eyes open to nothing.

With eyes wide open, the real world is nothingness of velvet ebony blackness!  A few patches of my workshop hang in the nothingness here and there.

Oops!  But this is sooo awesome! How wonderfully, wonderfully real was the confirmation of a soul quest to be surrounded in classic dreaded nothingness of sentience in Earth realm in waking reality!  The inner reality /is///more real!  Our specie searches for that occupancy of a destined inner reality.  And while our technology now affords a power of angels unaware, our gene pool yet trembles in darkness in anticipations of death all about.

Cell  phone. An arm is still out there.  An arm lifted off the power switch.

The loss of power shattered the blackness to shards that faded to my workshop where the presumed-random magnetic pulses had been moments before a cradle of eternity.

A phone moved to my ear.

A voice of goddess divinity    softly thundered into my still glowing soul, "Now we begin to teach you how to journey through the darkness of this Earth realm by the light of your own mind. There are many others to help, many that want to open their minds to a much greater reality.         Your time here is not forever.         Build five and distribute them around this world."

"don      don      Don!   DON!  Are you there?  DON!"  clattered the phone.

I make my mouth move, "Hello."

"My God Don!  What happened?   Are you all right?  Who was... What'd she /mean /build five?"

2020.12.03
--
Stay hydrated!