From: "H LV" <hveeder...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, 8 Dec, 20 At 15:47
Subject: Re: [Vo]:animation of emission theory

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 8:27 AM ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com <mailto:r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> > wrote:

Momentum and everything else messed up.

A lot of people have pointed out Einstein was bad at maths; so his maths messed up

At university he was actually good at mathematics, but it appears he did not like doing lab work. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwZsjlJ-G4 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwZsjlJ-G4>

What is not pointed out was that he was bad at communicating; his English and German is just messed up.

lightspeed constancy is just a misnomer

in his 1905 paper he has lightsped as variable

quote->
Says: But the ray moves relatively to the initial point of k, when measured in the stationary system, with the velocity c-v, so that
 x'/(c-v) = t

This is before section 5 where does relativistic velocity addition, so is not treating c added to -v as relativistic velocity addition, thus has velocity c-v<c for v>0 i.e. light travels with velocity c-v which is not equal to c.

Yes but because the measuring apparatus is subject to time dilation and length contraction the two-way velocity of light will always be c. This video explains why the two way velocity of light is important for understanding Einstein`s theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTn6Ewhb27k <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTn6Ewhb27k>

What bothers me is the twin paradox. I have yet to find what I personally regard as a satisfactory resolution of this paradox. Here is a physicist from Fermilab explaining how the paradox arises. He just makes it go away at the end by declaring the earth twin to have existed in only one frame and the space travelling twin to have existed in two frames. However there is nothing within special relativity that says this is how it is. Instead we have a professional telling us how it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvajuvSpF4 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvajuvSpF4>

Harry