I promised myself I wouldn't post any more off topic messages here. But really
there is no other topic these days. So.....

Remdesivir, promoted by that evil demon Fauci, is a Big Pharma dream drug. It's
very expensive and it doesn't really work. I'm sure that this new drug Aplidin
is 30 times more potent than Remdesivir. Almost anything would be 30 times more
potent than Remdesivir.

Ivermectin has apparently been used successfully as a treatment for Covid1984,
even in advanced cases. Whereas hydroxychloroquin-zinc is only useful at the
early onset of the disease. There was a doctor whose name I don't recall
testifying before the Senate about Ivermectin as covid treatment. The poor man
was on the verge of tears because he and other doctors had a near 100% recovery
rate treating covid patients with Ivermectin and the news of this was being
ignored or suppressed. Of course the patents on Ivermectin have long ago
expired and it's inexpensive. We can't have that if we're Big Pharma. And we
can't have that if we're big gubmint tyrants having fun ordering people about,
and ignoring those same orders ourselves.

The Obama administration ordered gain-of-function virus research programs to be
terminated in 2013 because of the very dangerous risks involved. Fauci and his
evil minions figured out various ways to circumvent this order and so continued
the virus research at the lab in that well known city in that foreign country
whose name I can't write here or the message doesn't get through. These
machinations continued under a veil of secrecy in that lab where the security
measures were, as we now know, insufficient. Of course research was continued
because Fauci said (his own words) it was "Worth the risk."

I guess Fauci is a well placed scientist. He's really more of a politician.
After all, how otherwise could he become the highest paid employee of the
federal government. That's $413,000 a year. Not bad for a humble public
servant. Four million federal government employees and he's paid more than any
of the others including the president. Hmm....

If you do some serious web searching on Fauci and gain-of-function you may come
to the conclusion, as have I, that he is more than anyone else responsible for
creation of this virus. The man was already a criminal for his involvement in
the AIDS vaccine fraud. I think he belongs in prison rather than mouthing off
his various self-contradicting statements on the national media.

     On Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 02:57:22 PM GMT+1, JonesBeene