It is referred to as 5th density; not 5th dimension. Torsion, (or toroidal,)
fields were actually expounded upon by Russian scientist, (Shipov, Heim,
Kozarev, etc.) who did EXTENSIVE research and experimentation on torsion
fields. This throws string theory out the window and explains the function of
gravity, spin, electromagnetics and quantum geometric fields with quantum black
holes at their vertices. No protons, neutrons or electrons in this model and
gives a unified theory of everything.
TORSION FIELDS - Theory of Physical Vacuum - Shipov and Heim - JustPaste.it

|   |
TORSION FIELDS - Theory of Physical Vacuum - Shipov and Heim - JustPaste.it

  |   |

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android