*The researchers say they hope to publish their initial results by the end
of the year. “I think the most important thing is to reveal a mechanism by
which the phenomenon works,” says Gotzmer. “Because if you understand the
mechanism, then you can extrapolate into better experiments and make it
more reproducible. There’s many mechanisms which have been proposed, but no
one’s really nailed down completely what the nitty-gritty science is.”*

Are we about to drink from the Holy Grail?  After over 3 decades, let's
hope so.

Thanks, Jed!