Frank

In the USA E80 mostly  is made from corn. So while you drive you potentially consume the meal of an African family. Corn prizes did double since USA makes corn bio fuel.

Even worse are blue diesel. The infamous word add-blue just hides that you consume the fertilizer(ammonium) other countries urgently would need...

If you want to be renewable then buy an electric car or look for a fuel cell car that can run with wind-hydrogen (just starting).

J.W.