This could be related to the way potassium generates clusters of Rydberg
matter as per Holmlid and catalyzes the production of EVOs. The EVOs grow
until the point of instability whereupon they explode in a bosenova. If
this is happening, there would be X-rays produced by the bosenova as the
high energy electrons produce Bremsstrahlung while undergoing
thermalization. The use of self developing dental X-ray film would be a
proper detection method for those X-rays.

buy self developing dental X-ray film here

self developing dental X-ray film

The size of the spark looks about right for a 500 Gev Bosenova.