Well think about it, they are going to be exposed to it too.
They need an effective cheap safe antidote.

There are a LOT of suppressed cures for Cancer, including guess what,
Ivermectin!

I have long studied repressed Cancer cures but never knew of Ivermectin.

My point is is one of the biggest most feared killers has many many cures
and treatments more effective than Chemo, radiation and surgery but most
don't know about them because "they" control the official narrative and
only a small percentage of people aren't' too trusting and brainwashed...

Then why should they fear that it will become overwhelmingly popular with
COVID?

Though they are scared that it will be realized, look at how many have
fallen for this stupid experimental gene therapy mascerading as a Vaccine?