I think the way out of it is -> the government has this little known right to change the constitution -> thus if they scrap the bill of rights -> they can stop presenting the illusion that there is freedom of speech under their fasicist dictatorship

------ Original Message ------
From: "ROGER ANDERTON" <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, 19 Sep, 21 At 19:14
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Copy of "A Brief Introduction to Cold Fusion" without YouTube ads

As for the other issue -> government admits to working in partnership with big tech to censor -->

The Biden administration confirms it aggressively works with Big Tech “…to flag ‘problematic’ posts “that spread disinformation on Covid-19” on the Internet. George Orwell would call such activity propaganda. Historians characterize such a close working relationship between government and big business, as fascism <https://www.thebalance.com/fascism-definition-examples-pros-cons-4145419> . To the Biden administration, it’s merely cleaning up “misinformation <https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation> ”.
https://www.reformthekakistocracy.com/wh-admits-censoring-legal-implications/

since we live in a fasicist state -> corporations and govenment are the same thing

so your point that government not allowed to censor and big tech allowed to censor is nonsense, when government and big tech are the same thing.