File:Scalar flux coupler 365x437.jpg

My friend of a few years needed for me to understand a brain child of his.  His understanding sourced from someplace mysterious, and didn't make a lot of sense in the big picture until years later.

This file linked next resulted from our collaboration.  This was an early and successful cooperation between myself and my autistic friend with a bent for high-weirdness in the natural physics of reality.  Later in life this friend disclosed  his mysterious life as a telepathic in June of 2013.  He recovered from a cerebral stroke and coma, and when strong enough was able to contact me for to open the book of his life, and mind, and connection with an ancient orb of light.

   https://groupkos.com/dev/index.php?title=File:Scalar_flux_coupler_365x437.jpg

<https://groupkos.com/dev/index.php?title=File:Scalar_flux_coupler_365x437.jpg>

   This was created from a fellow troubled of mind with paranoia about
   sharing information.  He was able to describe, though, this image.

   Each component has significance in the creation of a scalar-wave,
   per se, on the axis of the conically hollow iron pyramids that
   function as magnetic plates and also as capacitor plates at resonant
   oscillation --simultaneously.  As explained by the savant, a
   quadrature pattern of corner-magnetization --and the reversal of
   radial-magnetization around the inside rim of the inner hole, would
   ripple the length of the pyramid, and repeat with each
   reverse-charging cycle of the pyramidal iron capacitor plates.  The
   small bismuth octagons are suspended in an iron sphere, and as a
   diamagnetic, the bismuth interacted in some fashion with the beam.
   It seems as if the bismuth is a node in the sequence of resonance,
   by appearance.

Do any within this singularly significant Vortex People List --what for the depth of the mind-pool here-- see a parallel of 1) Wilbert Smith's copper Caduceus winding on hollow ferrite sealed inside a brass tube with 2) a re-magnetization ripple suggested (using visual imagination) in the illustration of the pyramidal iron capacitor plate linked at the link above.

I'm collecting information and documenting as my bandwidth allows, about Wilbert Smith's tensor beam tech.

Anyone with information beyond what's available through google on Smith and his devices and his explanations, I would be blushingly appreciative should you share.  I will beg and hold out for bribes.  Thanks!

Warm regards Vortex People,

DonEM