their plan -> everyone will be poor except the billionairies ->
You'll own nothing and you'll be happy | The Great Reset | Klaus Schwab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzwiH40JOc

------ Original Message ------
From: "Lennart Thornros" <lenn...@thornros.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, 20 Sep, 21 At 23:19
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Copy of "A Brief Introduction to Cold Fusion" without YouTube ads

Just så the Said in germany in the 1930is. Government can do as they want. The government wants our best.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 13:09 Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com <mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com> > wrote:

ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com <mailto:r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> > wrote:

No vote is needed.<< -> so no freedom of choice

Absolutely no freedom of choice!! You are never allowed to interfere with my freedom of speech, or Facebook's, or the U.S. government's freedom of speech. The voters are not allowed to overrule the Constitution. The electorate cannot vote to stifle what I post on LENR-CANR.org, or what Facebook posts on their website. The difference between us is only a matter of scale. The fact that they are large does not mean they have fewer rights than I do.

It is not "fascism" to allow corporations and individuals freedom of the press and free speech.