Don <don86...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tell me more about off-loading unspent SR-71 fuel.

Ha - a gigantic flash from the past. At least a dozen years ago.

I have this vague recollection of Richard M (RIP), the Dime Box saloon, zip
fuel, and the inadvertant Mills' hydrino
shaken not stirred - so to speak
One new item -- not considered back then but intriguing - is the role of Shell
catalyst, dense H and Holmlid.
Query - was nano-boron the whole truth, just a red herring or could it have
been actually activated by the infamous styrene catalyst?
Maybe the answer is to be found at the Dime Box, who knows?
Jones