2021.10.06

BCC: Scientists and friends

*Thank you for being curious about true alien tech.*

I have a huge need to deliver a small corpus of logical connections made in mind by causal reasoning.

This is about the control of the natural forces.

I want to host several private and proprietary online meetings until we feel this certain working-concept-group can project engineering designs with confidence.  Proof prototypes may develop.  The big Z-machine may need government sanction or such before lighting it up.  I'm clueless here, but remain adamant that this project will not go back into clandestiny.  The project was smuggled out by orbs, if you may want to know, through a man that was touched by an orb at age eight --and worked with that same orb as an adult when the military attempted to couple into the cosmic sentience (and possibly they turned the whole affair there into black nothingness --reckoned by the PTSD symptoms at the mention of 'it.')  There is no fear, unless one projects fear and hate at the black stuff.  It is only a balance buffer, because human sentience is dissonant with the cosmic sentience.  The black stuff is our tutor, allowing ascension when universally harmonic ascendant thinking is not generative of such a tear in the universe. With the tech to be disclosed, the tempic fabric, which aliens explained to Smith is also the superluminal fabric of our minds in the cosmic plenum (Decades before Penrose and Hameroff's Orch OR theory).  We'll never master temporal optics until we master our minds through training.  Ascension training.

I am at a point to begin fabrication, now, with a nearly complete draft design in mind, and as details are working out, it is time to build, and with this I want to begin first with a round-table of those compliant with the mission hoping to offer support to this compelling cause.

Please consider this for a while, and respond privately.  We can resolve the better times to have a meeting and all that.

I'm just a 67 year old country boy with a partial degree in nothing, and am so far down the rabbit hole that it may take the outreach a while to excavate the simplicity.

Please accept my invitation to overlap our minds.

And thank you Bill Beaty.

Please forward to prudent venues.

Warm regards,

DonEM

Retired programmer and technologist.

Partly grizzled researcher predating the social internet with crowning near-death-bed disclosure from a savant as one of three technicians that built a big devise not unlike the little device this mission is about.