.This doesn't happen in any other area of science.<<

I point out in my videos -> moving goalposts happens all the time in Einstein's relativity -> relativists claim one thing one moment and move goalposts and claim something different later.

Special Relativity moving goalposts - the clock hypothesis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKVc22izwrw

Special Relativity moving goalposts - one way and two way lightspeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48u9RF8wBFs

Special Relativity moving goalposts:  Minkowski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ojjQb94yU0

even for covid19 pandemic the goalposts are moved ->

Covid pandemic moving goalposts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYbsrpO-L8

Moving goalposts is the preferrred method of doing things in science, but often scientists don't like to admit that.

Ideally the method is -> to test a theory -> but in practice that rarely ever happens, and the theory is saved by moving its goalposts.