As I stated before, I have no expectations. It would take more than $2 million
to divert me from my present research which, although relatively trivial in the
scheme of things is worth far more on an annual basis. If anyone wants to send
me big bucks to abandon whatever IP claims I might have, if any, please do. I
merely wanted to show what I had done, and to see what would happen if I
disclosed it. I am also open to advising anyone who might want to continue with
my method. But I simply haven't the time to work on it again myself.

As to scalability, I think it is obvious that this technique is highly
scalable. I've really not kept up with what has been happening with cold fusion
and have no idea who Celani is. Whoever he is, I wish him luck.

My problem with funding whatever research save what I'm doing now is that I
have no credentials, no scientific papers published, and no education worthy of
the name. So it places me in a position of having no chance at whoever is
offering this money, especially in the government.