Hi,
[snip]
>Rumors are that Poutain ('whore' in french) has a terminal illness.

Any rumor might be true, but if I had a terminal illness, I think I would
probably look more worried that he appears to
be, judging by the footage I have seen of him on TV.

>If Hitler had a nuclear push button, would he have taken the world with him
>or just offed himself?

I suspect that if he had had nuclear weapons, he would have used them, and
history might have turned out very
differently.
BTW IIRC history records that he did off himself.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au>