Hi,
[snip]
>Here is the first draft of my presentation at ICCF24:
>

>Rothwell, J. *How to fix global warming with cold fusion.* in *ICCF24
>Solid-state Energy Summit.* 2022. Mountain View, CA.
>

>https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJhowtofixgl.pdf

While burying charcoal would sequester some carbon, some would also be returned
to the atmosphere as CO2 during charcoal
production. When the Amazon rain forest is burnt to create cropland most of the
remaining charcoal probably ends up
getting ploughed under.
If no one clicked on ads companies would stop paying for them. :)