Sorry Bob

But unlike most I did read the dissertation behind the LIGO setup and immediately spotted the flaw.

Why shouldn't we see a B-B merger EM pulse that is 10E30 stronger than the alleged gravity fart ? A pulse that more or less has the same origin as Pulsar radiation?

Today propaganda is very famous. If you can sell an immune/gen therapy as covid vaccine then there are no more questions!

As we all know. In the universe there is only EM radiation + photons and nobody ever did measure something else. There is no separate physics for an unknown gravity radiation different from EM radiation.

We should fight all fake news albeit it sounds great like vaxxine...

J.W.