Stefan,

All old models are ideals and simplifications. Nature is highly non linear and you certainly cannot increase the angular momentum by n*h. The reason is that after adding a quantum of energy the next resonance is slightly larger. So it looks like h(1+1)*(1+dh)^n...

In mechanics you can get n for macroscopic bodies only under very special conditions...

J.W.