Here is an annoying article about cold fusion. I guess any publicity is
good publicity, but it is annoying:

https://www.popsci.com/science/cold-fusion-low-energy-nuclear-reaction/

"Cold fusion is making a scientific comeback

A US agency is funding low-energy nuclear reactions to the tune of $10
million. . . ."

I cannot post a message at the website without registering, so I sent my
standard response to the author:

raorr...@gmail.com

You wrote: "Fleischmann and Pons’ fatal flaw—that their results could not
be replicated . . ." That is incorrect. Within a year Fleischmann and Pons
were replicated in 92 major laboratories, listed here:

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/WillFGgroupsrepo.pdf

By the mid-1990s, over 180 laboratories reported replications. These
replications were published in mainstream, peer-reviewed journals. I
suggest you review this literature before commenting on this subject. See:

https://lenr-canr.org/