"Only in a static field you can fix the tilt angle not the axes!!! of the
magnetic moment."

This also true for an oscillatory magnetic moment which can oscillate
spatially. The article only considers its time-average. Here is a video of
my early experiment where the orientation of a trapped magnet in air spans
a large space. This effect develops after one minute in this video:

https://youtu.be/oZ0y-a4lO0Y