Robin <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au> wrote:

> Do you have any personal highlights?

When they held this conference in 2000, the conference organizers told me I
had to ask individual authors to send me papers. Some authors were anxious
to have their work at LENR-CANR.org. Others did not want their work
uploaded. I ended up with several papers, listed here:

https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=2130#ICCF8

These include several that I liked, so I bugged the authors to send them.
Such as McKubre.

Miles added a postscript to this one in 2018:

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MilesMcasestudie.pdf

I added a postscript taken from other papers by Fleischmann, explaining his
complicated heat transfer coefficient notation. I put this in my own paper
as well:

https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJreviewofth.pdf

You need a cheat sheet for Fleischmann's equations.