Truth be told.....Ferrar (is his last name) sent it to me somewhat hacked up. I enjoyed his delightful creativity so much that I edited his "draft" it into standard AP-style news copy and sent it back to him.

Gotta hand it to this guy..he really has a great sense of humor and also has his ear to the ground.