-0700:
Hi,
[snip]
>* 40 times higher power to weight ratio.
[snip]
>* Can be applied to airplane, big ship, 18 wheeler, SUV, passenger car, even
>down to carry on power generator applications.
[snip]
>I would just like to see this potential design get a fair shake at the table.

I agree. If it really does have a 40 fold better ptwr, then
especially light aircraft would seem like a natural application to
start with.
Besides these tend to be more carefully monitored and maintained
than automobiles, so any potential problems such as stress related
failure are more likely to be noticed before causing problems.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition provides the motivation,