[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

Charges may be involved. However, the _reality_ of a permanent magnetic body
is not recognised by a relativistic charged based model of magnetism. The
relativistic model implies that the permanence of a  permanent magnetic body
is a matter of opinion since one could execute some motion relative to the
body and decide it is non-magnetic.

Harry