For the benefit of the skeptics, I might add that any energy above this
might come from "tweaking" by the ~ 34 billion/cm^2 per second solar neutrino
flux and/or ZPE. (Reich's Orgone?).

Fred

> And I believe the Joe Cell pre-conditioning and ongoing electrolysis promotes
> Exothermic Pseudo-Autoionization of the water followed by Solvation-Hydration
> of the (OH-) (H+) and (H3O+) ions forming Nanoclusters/Droplets or Nanobubbles
> the same as the Wilson Cloud Chamber or The Bubble Chamber used in
> particle physics.
>
> And the ICE compression-pilot H2 ignition can release about 1,000 kJ/mole H2O
> or up to 25,000 BTU/LB H2O "burned", which is about the same as Diesel fuel

 " pseudocapacitance provides one of the best examples of electrochemical (pseudo)capacitance as, in addition to the almost constant capacitance over a wide voltage range, its reversibility is excellent, with a cycle life over several hundred-thousand cycles. Furthermore, the pseudocapacitance can increase the capacitance of an electrochemical capacitor by as much as an order of magnitude over that of the double-layer capacitance."

Hamish says:
" I believe the Joe Cell is essentially a kind of supercapacitor. It's similar in many ways to an old-fashioned
Leyden jar. It has the ability to absorb and hold a charge. Unlike a normal capacitor however, it does not
release that charge. It simply accumulates charge. In essence, it is an electron accumulator. "