Vortexians;

A friend sent me this URL, www.tinaja.com/scweb01.html .

On reading it I sent the author the following:

Dear Mr. Lancaster;

A friend forwarded your article on pseudoscience to me. I'm on Bill Beaty's discussion group, Vortex-L.

There are some very interesting evidence associated with UFO's. Cattle mutilations come to mind. Then there are the reports of trained observers, police and military personal. Robert Bigelow funded a project on a ranch, which produced some interesting video footage. I've never seen one, but I've read that they don't appear to Christians.

The researcher Dale Pond of www.svpvril.com , doesn't think that Keeley was a fraud, he has replicated one of his machines, which he believes utilizes the Strong Force. Keeley's drawings look like string theory to me.

There are also some interesting experimental evidence of energy production. One is Black Light Power, if it doesn't work, why do the investors continue to fund it? Another is low energy nuclear reactions, formerly known as cold fusion, two of the Vortexians run the website, www.lenr-canr.org . Another Vortexian runs Magnetic Power, Inc. They just filed a patent on a magnetic power generator. Physicists have concluded that torroidial plasma vortexes, AKA ball lightening, exhibit more energy than can be accounted for. The researcher Cyrl Chukanov believes that he can produce energy from them. The physicist Paulo Correa believes that he can produce energy from a similar phenomena, he calls his device the pulsed anomalous glow discharge, PAGD reactor. Perhaps these men are using the patent office as a vanity press. On the other hand. the theoretical physicist Hal Puthoff, www.earthtech.org has coauthered a series of articles which speculate how the Zero Point Energy, ZPE, interacts with matter.

As for skeptics like the Amazing Randi, they dismiss everything spiritual. Mr. Randi said that he would give a prize for a demonstration of LENR. When some of the Vortexians attempted to pin him down on details like proof and payment, he changed his tune. People like Randi and Michael Schermer of Skeptic magazine dismiss things like energy medicine, that I know from personal experience work.

Dr. Puthoff supervised the development of remote viewing for the NSA, if you read the books on the subject, there is no question that they produced some remarkably accurate intelligence.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---