OTOH, would it be simpler to use the non-condensible O2
as the working fluid, vent excess O2, and save the condensate
in a holding tank?
I haven't figured out yet  what happens with steam when
it's compressed at a 10-22 to 1 compression ratio
which puts it at temperatures above the critical point.

Fred