Gents, I cannot take this - any longer.

Being a Jeweler who builds new technology particle accelerators and makes his own diamonds - I must correct the nonsense of clock group self synchronization or CGSS. Most jewelers like all their clocks showing the same time, resetting them as often as needed, when they are not busy selling diamonds. Why - who will buy the clocks that don't have the same time as the majority. This is the same thing as the majority rejecting ideas that do not conform with their own empirical wisdom, so those that chirp the same tune are accepted and clocks that all have the same time MUST be accurate and exactly correct all the time - which provides the appearance of CGSS.

Chris Arnold

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Someone recently mentioned the phenomenon of all the clocks in a
clock shop self synchronizing. My guess would be that this is due
to the transmission of vibrations through the planks they sit on.

Mind shift.

Protons trapped in the van Allen belts will preces about the
Earth's magnetic field lines. Perhaps they too tend to self
synchronize with the magnetic fields lines as the synchronization
medium.

The magnetic field lines pass right through the planet, and are
also accessible where we live.

Any free proton may also tend to preces about the Earth's field
lines in synchrony with those in the belts, with energy being
transferred by the field lines (yes I know, magnetic fields do no
work, but in this case they would just be transferring energy from
those in orbit to those in the lab).

During water electrolysis free protons abound, particularly in an
acidic environment, and any local magnetic field would tend to
disrupt the Earth's field - hence the emphasis on non-magnetic
hardware.

Are the protons in a Joe cell being "juiced up" by energy
transported to them from others trapped in the van Allen belts?

And if so, how is this energy released in the engine?

(Randomization of the magnetic axes in the engine might explain
"magnetic" cooling of the engine).

If anyone sees any potential value in this concept, can they put
some numbers to it?

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/