From: Colin Quinney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:03 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]: Aspden Effect

Vorts !

I am looking for an article...  :)

The Aspden Effect  was first mentioned in an item that was published in
the February 1995 issue of NEN (New Energy News).  Vol 2,  #10. pages 1,
2,...
I have tried to order a back-copy . . . without success.

The "effect" is anomalous angular momentum, some kind of virtual
inertia- reported therein by Harold Aspden, and later described here:
http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/Le30/le30.html

* ORIGINAL PAPER :
http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE8E.html
CONTENTS FOR FEBRUARY 1995:  Vol. 2,  No. 10

DISCOVERY OF "VIRTUAL INERTIA"  ................1 THE ASPDEN EFFECT

If anyone had a subscription at that time, may I please prevail upon you
to obtain a copy? Thanks very much  :)

Best Regards,
Colin Quinney
crquin at rogers.com