Neither you in mine.
I was wondering if it was a joke but couldn't be bothered trying to figure of if anything called a heterodyne mixer might just exist, it sound like vaguely plausible if obscure technobabble.

And papers have been accepted with just such bogus technobabble of course, what, you mean you don't understand it?

On 9/2/06, Terry Blanton < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/1/06, John Berry < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Seriously? I mistakenly use Sterling instead of Stirling and you see fit to
> remark, but Harriet posts some very hard to entertain (even if your open
> minded) new age stuff about Atlantis and crystals somehow relating to a
> magnetic perpetual motion machines and you decide to contribute?

Hmmm; so, I gather you do not see the humor in my comment, eh?

Terri